NOTE TO ST. LOUIS READERS: I've been doing an eight week photo competition at wonderful Studio Altius in Maplewood. Tomorrow night are the "playoffs," one-on-one, single elimination, "I like this photo not that photo" contests, set up just like the college basketball brackets. I'm going all-out. Drinks, chat and a rotating projection of the entries are from 6:30 to 7:15. Then the match-ups begin.
Anyone can come and vote. I'm working up a "Vote For Bob" claque. Admission is a six-pack of beer, some wine, $5 worth of snacks or the same amount in cash. If you want to see some good St. Louis photography and vote for Bob, come on over. E-mail me by Wednesday afternoon and I'll provide the beverage of your choice and send you images of my entries (so you know what to look for). First place is a solo show at this gallery, which would be really really great. Studio Altius is located at 3518 Greenwood Boulevard in Maplewood. Map here. Be there or be square.

0 Comments