Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Digit-al Dozen does Decades - Neon Nineties!


Hi lovelies!

I grew up in the 90's. My earliest fashion memories are from the early years of that particular decade, hence I chose it to be the theme of one of my manis for The Digit-al Dozen does Decades! I remember a lot of neon and triangles and loud shirts and track suits... Awful when you think  about it now, but actually awesome for nail designs, so here we go!


I had actually originally thought of freehanding something, but I simply did not have the time.. after last night's delicious decal debacle lol ;) So I stamped. I used BPS black stamping polish and BP-X06 over a, uhm, well, bloob gradient of some sorts, created by randomly applying Ms. Sparkle "Taurus" and "Gemini" over a white base. 



What do you think? Do you remember those 90's neons?

And don't miss out on all those fun manis from the DD ladies below!



Post a Comment

0 Comments