Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Newest Nail Polishes ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a great start to 2013 ! Hope this year will bring you tons of happiness.

My 2012 ended on a sad note, on of our doggies got terribly sick, and had to be put down that morning. So been a little quieter as usual with my posting . And my gran and aunt got back from their visit to America too (bringing me some new polishes too !!)

Today I will be sharing all the new beauties in my collection !
My Christmas prezzie to myself ♥
Nail Art Pens from America ♥
Puttin' On the Glitz Holiday Collection Set from China Glaze ♥
My New China Glaze Polishes from America ♥

Holiday Charms China Glaze Set ♥

Nail Art Decorations from America ♥
My Christmas Present to myself ♥

My Konad Stamping Kit and Plate set I got from my parents ♥
Honestly, I can't wait to start using them all ! Any picks on what you'd like to see first ??

Post a Comment

0 Comments